Open position: Assistant Personal Training Manager
Location: Fredericksburg Gold's Gym
The desired candidate will uphold ethical business practices and have great communication skills.
Talents will include and not be limited to:
1. Proven ability to follow leadership guidelines as a Personal Trainer.
2. Ability to educate, lead and provide quality workouts to members and prospects.
3. Sales background and ability to achieve goals.
4. Experience in a Personal Training Sales Role.
5. Ability to thrive in a team atmosphere.
6. Desire to meet and talk with new people daily.
1. Monthly Base Salary
2. Monthly Commissions
3. Monthly Bonuses
5. Full Time
1. Current Nationally Accredited Personal Training Certification
2. Pass Background Check
We look forward to hearing from you.
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)