Customer Service Department Supervisor
The Customer Service Department Supervisor oversees all customer service representatives, ensuring all policies and procedures are executed effectively. Additionally, the customer service department supervisor provides assistance to members inquiring about gym operations and policies, and performs various administrative duties.
This detail-oriented individual will possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members. Basic understanding of cash processing procedures and computer skills is required.
- Greet members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive atmosphere.
- Monitor check-ins to identify delinquent accounts.
- Ensure that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate employee/department in a prompt, professional manner.
- Answer phone in a professional and courteous manner.
- Respond immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Maintain spreadsheets with accuracy.
- Keep the front desk organized and tidy.
- Ensure customer service associates follow company policies and procedures.
- Lead customer service associates with confidence
- Min 2 Year Experience in Customer Service
- High school diploma required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to communicate effectively with both staff and members
- Able to multi-task
- Eye for detail
- Knowledge of basic cash processing procedures
- Functional computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)