KNOW YOUR OWN STRENGTH!
Gold's Gym provides personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize their health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential!
- CPT certifications and/or relevant education
- Professional personal training experience or relevant fitness experience
- Available start date for part-time/full-time employment
- Reason you're interested in Gold's Gym and why you would be an asset to our Company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/attention to detail
- Possess honesty and personal integrity
- Exude preferred Personal Training sales experience/understanding
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, intelligence, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills, computer literacy
- A competitive compensation structure with base including multiple bonus opportunities
- Health/Dental Insurance after said days of employment
- Given opportunities for continuing education
- Career advancement -- Assistant and Senior Management opportunities
Salary: $1,000.00 to $1,800.00 /month--
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)