The Fitness Manager (FM) shall be responsible for the management and administration of all policies and procedures pertaining to the Personal Training, Small Group Training, and related services as designed by the Regional Fitness Manager (RFM) and General Manager (GM) respectively. FM is responsible for overall revenue generation of Personal Training sales, obtaining monthly cash, contract value goals, and monthly draft increases.
DUTIES: Operational Duties:
- To protect the financial benefits of the gym by any and all individuals/ matters employed/related to the service of personal training.
- Hires, terminates, trains, and maintains accurate records of all personal training staff
- Conducts training meetings and educational seminars for personal training staff
- Oversees the timely and appropriate delivery of fitness assessments to new
- Planning of special events in order to promote the visibility of Personal Training.
- Designs and implements additional service and educational seminars
- Participation in weekly department meetings to coordinate efforts with other
- Proficient in the use of all software programs being utilized at the facility; e.g. VFP
mastery and ensure that all staff are knowledgeable using the program.
- Maintains a positive relationship/attitude with training, membership, and entire gym
- Assists the maintenance supervisor and the GM in the upkeep of gym equipment.
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)